Replica Hublot Orologi

giovedì 3 novembre 2016

Favorite Watches of Paul, ScurfaWatches.com

1. What watches do you currently own?

I wear my own design watches and wear them most of the time as some may be samples i want to test, I'm a vintage fan so I'll start with oldest, a Waltham gold pocket watch that belonged to my great grandfather, a 1920's Clebar in excellent condition, a 1940's Tudor, a 1950's 7909 Tudor Oyster in perfect condition, 1969 7017/0 Tudor Date Day, 1969 Metres First Submariner, 1970's Tudor Oyster, 1970's Tudor Oyster Date, Tudor Hydronaut with yellow dial, 1991 Special Request Patek Philippe Ellipse, Ralf Tech 1977, Doxa 1200T, Boschett Cave Dweller, Tudor Pelagos, 1969 7021/0 Tudor sub in blue, all the old Tudors are perfect as I keep the best ones I find.

2. Currently, what is your favorite watch that you own and why?

It's hard to say because the watches I keep are ones of many transactions so it would be hard to say, maybe the Patek.

3. What is your grail watch and why?

I have owned many grail watches over the years and I'm hardened to the old comex watches and old submariners, I've recently been let down by a grail watch as I sold a lot of vintage Rolex models to buy a Patek Philippe Nautilus, When I collected it I was a bit surprised to find pins in the bracelet and the underside of the clasp lock unpolished/finished, after a couple of months of wear the watch lost time and the date function stopped working so it went back for a long repair, after six months it started again so off it went for another long repair, in the time it was away I bought the Ralf Tech 77 and restored a perfect 7017/0 Tudor Date Day that I enjoy wearing, the Nautilus has gone and the money went in improving my new Diver One stainless steel.

4. In your opinion, what is the best “bang for the buck” watch available today? (new or used)

It has to be the Tudor Pelagos and I would buy the first model without all the extra writing and the ETA movement.

5. What is the URL of your watch website, when did you start it, and how do you plan on making it stand out?

It's scurfawatches.com . I started in Jan 2014 and I'm trying to offer the best watches I can from the website and nowhere else, I'm only looking to sell as many watches as me (and my wife when I'm offshore) can handle ourselves so we don't watch to stand out too much. vedere di piu rolex orologi e Bell & Ross

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento